Full Paper Guidelines
We accept the submission of high-quality papers describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, experimental and theoretical work or research in all of the topic areas mentioned. Submission of a manuscript implies that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Full Paper Reviewing Process
- All manuscripts will be subjected to double blind peer-review and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of novelty and academic excellence.
- The submitting author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
- The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.
- The text should be in English, American or British usage is accepted, but not a mixture of both.
- Authors who feel their English language manuscript may require editing to eliminate possible grammatical or spelling errors and to conform to correct scientific English may wish to use relevant editing apps or service.
- Acknowledgments (when appropriate)
- Appendices (when appropriate)
Presentation & Publication
- Full paper is requested.
- MS Word-compatible file
Formatting & Paper Length Limit
- full paper guidelines
Follow the instructions mentioned below:
|Paper length||Full paper: within 12 pages, including references, tables/ charts and keywords|
|Key words||3-5 words|
|Font||12-point Times New Roman|
|Margin||Normal (Top :2.54 cm , Bottom: 2.54 cm; Left : 3.18cm , Right: 3.18cm)|
|Format||MS Word-compatible file|
Articles submitted to the conference should report original and previously unpublished findings. Following the ethical conduct is very critical in the academic world. Hence, any act of plagiarism cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the submission will be automatically dismissed.
Please send your paper via Online Submission Form.
Should you have any questions about the submission, you are welcome to contact the organizing committee at info [at] worldcte.org.
- All papers will be subjected to double-blind peer-reviews. Relevancy, structure, research method, ethical conducts, language standard, innovativeness, references, hypothesis, result presentation, proficiency, format, amongst many other factors are considered for the evaluation process.
- Papers that are accepted will be published in the Conference Proceedings.
Instructions for the oral presentation
The length of the presentation should be around 15 minutes. You can use any form of presentations you wish, we provide you with the necessary equipment upon request. Make sure you attend the conference a bit earlier to prepare the props.