conference keynote speaker
- Analysis of Visual sources (such as photos, videos, drawings) – talking about ethical issues as well
- Face-to-face interactions (action research, lesson study, shoulder-to-shoulder method)
- I will have examples from my own research practice and experience as leading of my research-group
Dr. Bethe Schoenfeld
Dr. Bethe Schoenfeld has been teaching English in Israel since 1985. She is former Head of English Studies at the Western Galilee College and the current Coordinator for Exam Writing. She has published two books and has collaborated on 4 EAP textbooks.
Luka is young teacher and a doctoral student at University of Pula, with lots of international experiences that he has gained while traveling, as part of Erasmus+ projects and trough preofessional communication with many people internationaly. At Campster, The online educational interactive platform, the author of the course Directed Learning Through Play and an Educator and Moderator. He has been to many scientific conferences and was part of more than ten educational projects, with biggest success as Editor-in-Chief of Jurnal of educational sciences Foo2rama.
Mr Avraam Sachpatzidis , is an I.T Teacher in Greece since 2004
He is an expert with Adult Education and his main interests are E-learning , Adult Education , Visual Literacy
He is an author of 7 articles in Greek Scientific Magazines and at the moment he is making his Phd Thesis in Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
Enrika Kromerova-Dubinskienė PhD student in Education Science, Lithuanian University of Sport. Also the senior specialist of Kaunas County Public Library, responsible for knowledge management processes and competence development in the region. Areas of interest: social education, sports science.
Conference Scientific Committee
- Dr. Zélia Breda, University of the Azores, Portugal
- Prof. Adem Kilicman, Universiti Putra Malaysia | UPM, Malaysia
- Lect. Joseph Bawa Yaro, Nasarawa State University Keffi, Nasarawa State, Nigeria
- Assoc. Prof. Dr Anas Hidayat, Islamic University of Indonesia, Indonesia
- Dr. Muafi S.E., M.Si, Universitas Islam Indonesia, Indonesia
- Dr. Kiddinapillai Sanmuganathan, University of Jaffna, Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka
- Dr. Hinneh Kusi, University of Education, Winneba, Ghana
- Prof. Heba Mansour, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Assoc. Prof. Madona Mikeladze, Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University, Georgia
- Dr. Chew Fong Peng, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Asst. Prof. Moaz Nagib Gharib, Dhofar University Oman, Oman