Prof. Christiano Machado
Prof. Christiano Machado is currently an elementary school teacher at Colégio Marly Cury (Niterói, Brazil) and a faculty member at Estácio de Sá University (Brazil). Nowadays he is pursuing a licenciate degree in Pedagogy. Previous academic background includes a BSc in Physical Therapy, a licenciate degree in Mathematics, and he holds a PhD in Mechanical, Electronic, Acoustic and Robotic Sciences at the University Paris-Sorbonne 6 (France). Regarding Education, his research interests focus on problem-based learning and educational technologies.
Prof. Michael Everett
Michael Everett is a Professor of Practice in the Department of Community Sustainability at Michigan State University. Dr. Everett’s research interests include application of social-psychological theories to student motivation in teaching and learning.
Dr. Tamar Ketko
Dr. Tamar Ketko is the Head of the Teaching Humanities Department, at the Kibbutzim College of Education, Tel Aviv. She is a renowned author of scientific researches about philosophy of history, education, and the ethics of collective memory and heritage.
Conference Scientific Committee
- Prof. Adem Kilicman, Universiti Putra Malaysia | UPM, Malaysia
- Lect. Joseph Bawa Yaro, Nasarawa State University Keffi, Nasarawa State, Nigeria
- Assoc. Prof. Dr Anas Hidayat, Islamic University of Indonesia, Indonesia
- Dr. Muafi S.E., M.Si, Universitas Islam Indonesia, Indonesia
- Dr. Kiddinapillai Sanmuganathan, University of Jaffna, Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka
- Dr. Hinneh Kusi, University of Education, Winneba, Ghana
- Prof. Heba Mansour, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Assoc. Prof. Madona Mikeladze, Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University, Georgia
- Dr. Chew Fong Peng, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Asst. Prof. Moaz Nagib Gharib, Dhofar University Oman, Oman
- Dr. Ronel De Villiers, University of Pretoria, South Africa
- Dr. Maria Theresa Gonzales, Centro Escolar University, Philippines
- Professor Robyn Gillies, School of Education, The University of Queensland, Australia